Why Nice Guys Finish Last in Love?
You’re a really nice guy and you do everything for the girl you love, but she ignored you and left you for an inferior man. Why?
1) Nice people do not make their partners invest. They don’t feel you’re valuable.
2) By being nice all the time, they actually encourage others to treat them badly.
3) By being nice without boundaries, others become worse not better. They leave you for good.
4) A girl is attracted by either physical attractiveness or the echo of the souls. She doesn’t fall into love with someone he acts like a servant.
5) You look really boring by being nice all the time.
Dating guru Joshua Pellicer was miserable with women back then for being a nice guy. It took him 5 years of reading, thinking, trying to finally figure out the fast and easy ways to attract women. That’s all in The Dao of Badass dating guide. He hosts a live radio talk show “Game On” that offers dating advise for men. He has appeared on many TV programs and magazines.
He reveals how to sleep with 15 hot girls a month in this free webinar.