What Number is This Car Parked in?
What number is this car parked in? The puzzle is from a math test for fifth graders. Are you smarter than a fifth grader?
The answer is at the bottom of the page.
I want to share a few tips to reduce the cost of your car insurance while you’re here.
1. Do an annual rate check. Check rates from other companies to make sure you are getting the best deal. Insurance companies do adjust their rates regularly.
2. Pick a trusted agent from a top-rated insurance company. Some were better than others with dealing with claims, payments, and non-claim problems. Your agent makes a difference too in some case.
3. Set the right deductable. A higher deductible reduces your premium, but you have to pay more out of pocket in the event of an accident. You want to review and adjust your deductable every year.
4. Report reduced mileage. If you’ve changed jobs, moved, or are now working at home, call your agent. You may qualify for a lower premium by driving less.
5. Review your coverage. Check to make sure you have enough liability coverage for bodily injury and property damage.
The car is parked in number 87 if you flip the image upside down, which is what the driver see.
Share this with your friends and family and they will appreciate it. Share buttons are below.